LIGHT AND WARM MIXED INSULATION
The bi-material construction of the Rider Vest down jacket provides a targeted heat supply and comfort according to the needs of the rider's body. The padded panels are positioned on the shoulders, lower body and back for good thermal protection. A stretch fleece panel is placed at chest level for better freedom of movement. Its mixed insulation combines ultra-lightness and warmth. To be worn alone or in 3 in 1, press studs allow the Rider Vest to be attached under the Intégral and Element jackets for extra warmth.
- Quilted downproof material on chest and back
for a good heat supply
- Stretch fleece on the sides and bottom of the jacket
brings comfort and freedom of movement
- 3 in 1 system with press studs
the Rider Vest can be hung under the Element and Integral jackets.
- Front opening with press studs
for quick and easy opening
- Elasticated bottom garment on the sides
better fit on the body